Who We Are
Aaron Air was created in 2002 by Steve Borell and his father Joe, who retired in 2008. Naming the company after Steve' s son, they began in Joe's 2-car garage by fabricating sheet metal ductwork for heating and air conditioning contractors in the greater Philadelphia area and installing heating and cooling systems. The company continually grew and evolved into a full service heating and air conditioning company and duct fabricator.
We expanded into a 5000+ square foot location in Huntingdon Valley, PA, and added some talented, experienced mechanics to our team.
For the last five years, we have achieved the Super Service Award from Angie's List - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Steve Borell - What I Believe
My 25+ years experience in the heating and air conditioning industry has allowed me to determine what' s really important to serve my customers:
- If I wouldn't put it in my house, I won't put it in yours
- Getting the sale is not as important as ensuring that the customer makes the right choice for themselves and their home
- Customers are not the only persons who have to live with the decisions made, I live with them too
- Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Be clean, neat and respectful of the customers and their homes
These principles have gotten me to where I am today and will carry us into the future.
What It Means To You
We listen to you. We advise you on the best decision for your home. We treat your home better than our own. We back up what we have done and the decisions made today, tomorrow and years into the future. Our ultimate goal is for you to be so happy with the job that was done that you are willing to tell everyone who asks and even those who don't.